Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Practice: 7:30 - 9:00

Because of the heat practice will begin at 7:30 a.m. and end at 9:00 a.m. starting Monday July 27th through August 12th. We will practice Monday through Friday. Next week I will post what we are planning to do during the first week of practice. As returning runners know, some practices are shorter than others, but I try to keep the time we end consistent. There may be some days that we finish a little later and some that we finish earlier. I will post our running schedule so you might know in advance what those days are.

I know its hot, but hopefully you are getting up early :) or finding a way to run inside. We have to be prepared for all types of weather in cross country. Keep up the good work.

MEET SCHEDULE -
I have been working on the fall meet schedule. I realize that some of you "want" to take the ACT on September 12th. I will NOT schedule a meet for that day. If you need to sign up to take the test September 12th that would be a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home