Sunday, July 26, 2009

Meet at OCS on Monday

We will meet at OCS on Monday. Some days we will meet at Hafer Park, Arcadia Lake or Lake Hefner, but I will let you know week by week. I will always have my phone if you get lost or need to contact me. (918)850-7950

Monday July 27th - @ OCS
Tuesday July 28th - @ Hafer (meet at the duck pond)
Wednesday July 29th - @ OCS
Thursday July 30th - @ Arcadia (3 miles East of OCS on Hwy 66. There is no street name but turn South (Right) .2 miles past Doulas, then the first left to the dam parking lot) I think there is a little sign that says Arcadia Park Office.
Friday July 31st - @ Lake Hefner (meet in South parking lot at Stars and Stripes Park - You will see the parking lot from Portland and Lake Hefner Drive)

We will meet out in front of the gym when we meet at school.

See you bright and early!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home